Have you noticed this type of behavior by the child?
- Difficulty sleeping
- Problems at school or with peers
- Sudden changes in behavior
- Returning to bedwetting, thumb sucking, etc.
- Fear of a certain person
- Skipping school, running away or acting out
- Attempting suicide
- Writing or artwork that’s strangely sexual
- Excessive sexual curiosity, masturbation or promiscuity
- Seductive behavior toward adults or peers
Have you noticed these physical signs on the child?
- Unexplained headaches, stomach aches, vomiting, fainting or blackouts
- Bedwetting or soiling
- Loss or gain of appetite and/or weight
- Injury, itching, pain or soreness in genital or anal area
- Torn, stained or bloody underclothes
- Sexually transmitted disease or vaginal discharge
Have you seen this behavior in adults near the child?
- Refusal to let child set limits
- Insisting on hugs, touching, kissing, tickling, etc. even when child resists
- Overly interested in child’s physical or sexual development
- Insisting on uninterrupted time alone with child
- Spending most of spare time with children rather than peers
- Buying children expensive items or gives money for no reason
- Frequently walking in on child in the bathroom
- Allowing child to get away with inappropriate behavior